does anyone have any ideas on how to find a good honest work from home job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you have credit or have the means to purchase them, you could get into the ticket business. I buy tickets to shows I know will be big and may sell out. Then I sell them on stubhub, razorgator, ticketliquidator, etc for over face value...high profit margin!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yes! I have one and this week I am giving the business part away for free...I have helped nearly 100 families find financial freedom and happiness since oct! They are a BBB A+ rated company, NYSE publicly traded, and Forbes Top 200 list Pre-paid legal has been told we are the BEST opportunity available by the PRESIDENT of the US Chamber of Commerce! Let's talk b/c my offer for free business is this wk!
    www.IDSafety.info
    ChristineF32@gmail.com
    Christine
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• If you are looking for an hourly at home "job" then you should take a look at www.wahm.com/forum there is a telecommuting folder with some good job leads. I have a business so if you are looking more that road then I'd be happy to talk with you :-).

Good Luck and ask lots of questions!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I am a WAHM I market for a wellness company with a huge team of moms. Its very easy and legit. We give daily webcasts that gives an overview of what we do. Email me if your interested!

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions or details. Have a great day!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Too many scams out there. I have been looking in the same direction and one that really popped my cork recently, was endorsed through the Illinois employment board. Don't they check these things? I was drawn to this one because it was listed under Christian based jobs. I'm not looking for a place to pray with others, but rather a position where I can make a difference in peoples lives and not be expected to con or mislead by ommision, anyone. It's appauling how low some companies will go. With research, I found nothig remotely Christian about their company other than the listing they had placed it under.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 1:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2010