looking for free business opportunities

only free !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Consulting
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Well there aren't a heck of a lot, but a few offer free startups. They aren't easy to find because to get started selling with a company you need some samples, training, or at least order forms and one or two full sized products for diaplay and these you should pay for. Some places like Avon at least have affordable start up costs (Avon is $20 now I believe, used to be $10)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Well as it so happens I am offering free business this week! You're in luck one of the top earning fastest growing and completely legitimate company backed about BBB A+ Forbes top 200 list NYSE publicly traded and backed by the pres. Of the US Chamber of commerce if you want to hear the opportunity message me I am looking to help out as many americans as I can! ChristineF32@gmail.com. www.IDSafety.INFO
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• You will not be able to start a business for free. No matter what it is you are going to need something to get started. (advertising, flyers, gas to put up the flyers, products to sell, ink for your printer, etc. ) There are several businesses I know that have a free start up but you still need to pay for marketing materials. If you want something for free your best bet is a job.
    Anonymous

• thanks smarty, thats what i meant free start up.
    Anonymous

• If all you're looking for is no start up Ameriplan does have an option with no start up kits or packages. We make Daily & Monthly Residual pay, recieve benefits for our household and have great training.
    Our Discount plans are accepted at some great Fortune 500 companies like Target, Walgreens, etc and even the FBI. So just take a look at my website and you can request a phone interview with me if you're interested :-)

Good Luck girl!
    (also take a look at http://www.wahm.com/ )

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations and we have an option to start for free with no starter kit. I have had a few distributors start this way, got their customers and then move up to autoship distributor. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. if this is something you would be interested in send me a message.

Good luck

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I can help you earn money to start your own business. So in a way it would be free and you'll earn extra money

Passion Parties offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be your own boss as "women helping women"!!! I am ALWAYS looking for more consultants to add to our team and bring Passion back into relationships. The people I'm looking for have 3 main qualities: they are team players, self-motivated, and dependable. Most importantly, they are SERIOUS about building a business and making money. Luckily, they will also have more fun and get more satsifaction from this business than they ever imagined.

Contact me about getting YOUR business up and running. www.alwaysspicy.com or call 202-239-8048

Motivating woman --- Sisters Achieving Satisfaction Success and Independence in Entrepreneurship
    Passionrestored

Answer by Passionrestored at 7:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2010