Maybe Im pregnant but Its very strange- Please Help!

Ok so I just had my period about a week and a half ago it was very normal like 5 - 6 days but then sunday night I when I went to the bathroom I had this slightly bloody mucus when I wiped ( same thing that happened b4 I found out i was pregnant with my son) and so far this week I have been so nausous and SO tired and monday I felt really crampy but the differance is that we use condoms everytime and I mean sometimes we do it a little b4 we put the condom on but always before he cums. But idk I feel alot like I did when I was pregnant with my son but I just had my period and I took a test and It was negative but maybe it was too soon and we always use protection so im not sure whats going on

Any ideas????

haydensmommy009

Asked by haydensmommy009 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You aren't using the protection correctly though. you have to use it the ENTIRE time and even then its not 100%. You should wait a few weeks and test again. It would be too soon to test now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• It's too soon to test right now...and like PP said you're not using the protection correctly. Even when you do put the condom on BEFORE any sort of intercourse it's still NOT 100% EFFECTIVE. You'll have to wait and test again after your next missed period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I know thats why Im wondering if I can get pregnant before he even ejaculates
    haydensmommy009

Answer by haydensmommy009 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2010