Husband watching couples have sex

My husband went with a guy friend to set him up with a girl and he attempted to watch them have sex..it didn't work out because the guy was nervous about him watching. I'm not sure how to feel about this. Anyone else have this experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• wow. This sounds like a serious issue! I suggest you seek counseling. To me this almost sounds like a peeping tom issue,and that can lead to violent behavior later on.Did the girl know she was about to be watched???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I think I would be very concerned... I wouldn't be on cafemom, I would be packing his things and putting them out in the yard.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• how did you find out about it?
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• He told me about it. Yes they knew they were being watched.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• well . . . i don't think it any stranger than a foot fetish lol! as long as he's not trying to hide it from you, obviously he doesn't think there's anything wrong with it. however, if it really bothers you, you need to tell him that. if he wants to watch other people have sex, why not just get a porn?

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• In a way I feel left out that he didn't want to do something like that with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• We do it all the time. I think it's great. I'd feel left out as well so make sure you tell him you want to go next time. I do.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Sounds HOT! I'd say count me in!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I dig being watched...and i know others that love to watch. it isn't as bad as the others are making it out to be. ask to join in next time.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be into that but whatever you like. I'd be concerned about him doing sexual things without me or trying to anyway.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2010