could i have ovulated?? plz help

So I've been charting my temps and up to 2 days ago my temps have been 97.8 and now they went up to 98.1 I'm on CD 17 I wonder if this could have been ovulation bec the temps didn't go up that much I've been having more discharge then normal and pain around my ovaries

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 10:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Having you been using OPK's? Those can really help! Also, there is a TTC group on here that I am in and they are WONDERFUL! you should check them out! Try using the pee sticks OPK's though, those will let you know when you are about to ovulate. When you get a positive you usually should ovulate within 24-48 hours. It detects your LH surge. I use Answer 20 day ovulation tests and Walgreens of the same kind. I am going to buy digital soon though, digital is easier to read but I got a positive today (first time in a YR) and there is NO mistaking when you get a positive OPK.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 1:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I don't like using those bec I always used to get positives
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 1:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• If your getting cramps you're probably ovulating. You should be dry after you ovulate.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2010