I won't be watching Dancing with the Stars anymore, was I the only one thinking that danicing was what it was about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I stopped watching when they stopped having stars! I did watch the one with Ty Murray because I love him but I haven't even seen one show this season.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I won't watch it, when they chose to have a glorified Mom on there that's when I decided it wasn't about the dancing, and actual stars... It's a joke to me now.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I agree with the above it's a slap in the face to see her going on.. Even Buzz danced better than her.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I missed it, I'm assuming Kate wasn't booted off?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I can't believe she's still there! I mean a lot of people on the show haven't been pretty dancers, but she really CANNOT dance. Not even a little. It makes me uncomfortable to watch her.

I'm with you, it goes against the point of the show for her to still be there while others are getting booted.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• lol its painful to watch Kate man she moves like a robot! Its almost unreal, I wonder if she was told to do that...
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Anon 9:44 the one with Ty Murray has so far been my favorite but I love him :) Kate is just an idiot I cannot believe she is still on there!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• This season really makes me mad.... boo....
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 11:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• how many seasons has it been on and you just figured that out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I watched it one season, I think the second or third. That was enough for me to figure out that it isn't about dancing at all; it's a popularity contest. I prefer SYTYCD. Much more talent-based.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2010