So, does this uncomfortableness in my stomach last the whole pregnancy? I am just at 4 weeks.

My stomach is just generally achy. It isn't terrible, but when I wear constricting pants, my stomach hollers. It makes me want to wear sweats to work. Does this last the whole time? or does it go away for a bit before I start to get really big? I am not complaining, i just want to know how to plan my wardrobe for the next couple months. I am thinking of getting work pants that are more loose fitting, it might not be a bad idea for the future anyway.

KnottyNikki

Asked by KnottyNikki at 10:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wear whatever you feel comfortable in...I'm 8 weeks and am already wearing maternity pants because my regular pants are uncomfortable. I can snap them, but they're tight and not comfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I'd wear whatever is most comfortable to you. I had to wear bigger pants my whole pregnancy and the achiness was on and off the whole time. The fun really starts when your whole body starts aching from all the extra weight of baby=[
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• i love the hair tie trick it always made my belly feel better but eventually i think we all trade in our normal clothes for sweats!!! gotta love spandex!!!! GL
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 12:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2010