That commercial drives me bonkers!

Anyone seen the ridiculous commercial for the No-Touch soap dispenser? God forbid you get germs on your hand while you're pumping soap in order to WASH them!!

Who falls for this crap?

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They make me laugh. Outside of surgery, my hands don't have to be THAT clean. Also, I am not a surgeon. Besides, once you touch the door, or pretty much anything, they're dirty again, so what's the point??

Answer by Pnukey at 1:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• you'd be surprised... :) it's crazy what they make these days

Answer by MommaCassE at 11:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• It's like a scare tactic for people with ocd,lolol Sorry if that offended anyone!

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My son and I make fun of that commercial as well. What a ridiculous product!

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• ya i thought the same thing, its stupid.

Answer by kd2kds at 11:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• lol we said the same thing! Well ok your getting germs on your hands, but you are also putting soap on them to wash them sooo....yeah.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Hey, hey, hey...I have 3 of those suckers! and I have OCD!! I am soooooooooooooo offended....

just kidding!!! Ya, I think they're pretty silly too!

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I saw them and thought,"who do you have in your house washing their hands? Is your family really getting that nasty dirty that you'd be afraid to touch the dispenser??!?"

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• i can see that product being useful in a store, but I can see it coming in handy if you work with raw meat a lot at home.

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I had that thought too Owl Feather, I would put one in my kitchen! I'm always worrying about cross contamination :/

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 7:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2010