need money fast!!

my bills are getting so far behind i'm in college my husband works a $9 per hour job we have 350 rent and our other bills are outragious are there any online things thats are free and get yo umoney fast other than cash crate i've been doing that and so far only have 2.50 and i have like 300 dollars worth pending and have been pending for a while now!!!

suckedintolife

Asked by suckedintolife at 11:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

Now, nothing is going to get you fast money, other than eBay of course.  But you could also try Amazon Mechanical Turk, only search for jobs that pay 1.00 or more.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Craigslist. Sell things.

Place ads to do things you or your husband are good at or general labor like yard work or helping people move. I live in Tucson, I'm disabled and I pay college students $10 an hour to do things like yard work and heavy stuff. There is one guy that I always call first that is a great worker. If people get to know you are a great worker this is something you can keep doing.

You may be good at other things. Helping someone with computers. Sometimes there are ads for people wanting someone to help them. I've seen ads for people wanting someone to take their grandmother to the doctor and stay with her and bring her home because family live too far away.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• gold parties! have your frioends and neighbors bring old gold,they will gey money for it and si will the host-you!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2010