I don't have any kitchen cleaner.....

So my kitchen is a total disaster, and I don't have any kitchen cleaner, does any mom out there know what I can use to get my kitchen clean?? Last night while my husband was eating dinner he spilt bbq sauce all over the counter and never cleaned it up. I don't just want to wipe it off, I want it clean. Please help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Health

• You can use dish soap, fill a bucket or the sink up with water and add some dish soap.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 11:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• a little vinegar mixed with water. that is usually all i use to clean my kitchen. i will use a baking soda paste if i need a scouring scrub.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Wipe it up and then make a paste of baking soda and water and use like cleanser.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I agree with happy2bmom25. That is the only thing I use to clean. It works wonders and doesn't cost much.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• www.vinegartips.com
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 11:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My all purpose anti-bacterial cleaner is water and vinegar....costs pennies and works great.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2010