does anyone know of a real work from home job, that I can actually make money doing without spending money?

JIAESA

Asked by JIAESA at 11:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• First I have to ask what other types of work have you done? If you have computer skills, you may be able to find companies who contract out some of their computer work. There are companies who pay you to answer surveys. I had some info sent to me this week. They will pay you to spend 10-15 minutes to answer a short survey online. I am not sure how much you can make with this. The web site is: http://join.knpanel.com
    If you have some sales background, there are lots of companies which you can start a home business with. With these, yes there is going to be some start up cost. When looking for a home business, make sure it is one which has products you believe in. If you would not use the products on a very regular bases, chances are no one else will. You want to make sure that you will have repeat customers. This will lead you to a monthly residual income. There are tax advantages to having a home bus.
    livinghealthy

Answer by livinghealthy at 11:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• yes lots! click here for REAL @ Home JOBS

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• you could check out partylite. com. You wont spend any money to start but u might want a lot of thing witch u could earn for free. Check it out, It is fun & u could make 100.00$ it 2 hours. If u r interested & have any questions let me know
    militarymom0106

Answer by militarymom0106 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

There is a fee for your startup kit, but that includes catalogs, warmer, business cards...etc. Everything you need to start earning money. I know you asked for no up front money. But, this is what I do from home...and it's 100% worth the startup cost.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• yep. I have a list...  Click Here to see it! - These are NOT businesses, but JOBS.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2010