bottle questionhow

how many bottles should a 9 1/2 month have i was reading a website and it said they should only have 1 to 2 bottles a day is that right???? also what are some good solids to start introducing to him?????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 1:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think that is always a recommendation but all babies are different, I also read that by this time baby should be having 3 full meals a day and snacks during the day, I have a 9 month old and I am no where near that, Nathan still has 4 bottles a day with meals in between. Try to work on a routine that works for you and baby. Nathan did not like baby food, he's been on table food since about 6 months old. Good luck!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I think dd was getting3- 4 bottles a day at that age plus 2-3 meals a day... She tried getting rid of bottles too because she wanted table food. It's really just as long as they aren't hungry but I do think 1-2 bottles a day is not enough.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I have a Similac card that says a general guide is 3 - 4 bottles per day at 7 - 8 ounces per bottle. Of course all babies are different but I don't think 1 or 2 could be enough.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My daughter is 10 and a half months old now and she still has 5 bottles a day. She has never been one to take the 7 -8 oz per bottle. She is a 4-5 oz girl. The recommendation is a total of 24-32 oz at 9 months old in however many bottles. My daughter also has 3 meals a day and snacks.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 2:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2010