increasing discharge during 2ww

How are you able to tell from the discharge/mucus that you have if you are going to start your period soon or if it is a sign of a baby? Do most people an increase in their mucus discharge? I have been noticing that everytime i wipe thier is more and more on the toilet paper and also noticing that their seems to be a creamy and wet type mucus, so its not dry as usual before i get my period. I have definitely noticed the increase to.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Mucous is a good indicator of fertility but not pregnancy. If it is egg white, you are ovulating or close to it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Its more like a clear color and also my fiance also notices that it feels different in there like its more inviting and easier and he says that he feels that my cervix is up high and closed and i don't know if that means anything. thank you for the reply
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2010