Loud music inducing labor??

Has anyone heard this before? I looked online and didn't find much proof of it.

I am going to my college spring formal on Friday and MIL told me I am nuts and that it will induce my labor to be around loud music and that dancing could be bad too. I personally think she is crazy but just wanted a second opinion. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I will double check with him too, but just wanted some opinions. I am hoping it is okay because this will be my first night out with hubby since DD was born (she just turned one!).

I am 28 weeks with baby number two, just so you have a bit of background. It is not a high risk pregnancy, no complications as of yet. My blood pressure is great and I exercise regularly.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 1:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nope...not true
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• No not true. Other wise I would not get very far in any of my pregnancy's.
    Anonymous

• at 28 weeks..no. although dancing and being on your feet for extended periods might be an issue if u were high risk.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2010