I want to know..

really tell me what is so sexy about letting your stomach hang out? IT IS NOT SEXY IT LOOKS TRASHY AND MAKES THAT PERSON LOOK LIKE TRASH!!
It bothers me, It is worse when the person has a roll of fat, but I am NOT downing the fat ones, I am talking about everyone! 100lbs or 300lbs. BUY SOME CLOTHES THAT FIT, THEY MAKE LOTS OF SHIRTS THAT HANG BELOW THE WHIST LINE, BUT NOT SUPER LONG!

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree! Nobody should be showing that belly, skinny, fat, lumpy, or flat.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• That reminds me that I have to buy bigger clothes. LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Probably because I don't think I am fat.
    Anonymous

• not many 100 lb babes have a roll of fat and it sure wouldn't hang past the "whist" line. lol
    Anonymous

• lol. I agree.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• The gap started making longer tops. There for a while everyone was selling the shorter tops, not our fault fashion wasn't working with we roll bellies.
    Anonymous

• I know 100lbs don't have fat. I am talking the stomach itself, fat or no fat. it is just gross!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I'm not into belly shirts either. Of course I have a belly, so that might be why. : )
    Anonymous

• I agree I think it is inappropriate FOR ME. I think young girls do it, but moms running around with skirts if they bend they will bare all, and short shirts with the boobs hanging out is not sexy it is trashy.

If you have the body show it off but in a classy way, not like your going to a club. :)

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I agree I see people in way inappropriate clothing. Since when is a gut hanging out a cute look? It is so nasty. I am really tired of seeing chubby people everywhere I go. Do some freakin' sit ups!
    Anonymous