My Hubby and I really want a little boy after having 5 girls, is there any sex tricks or ways to ensure we have a boy the next pregnancy? sounds crazy i know but we are desperate please help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If hubby doesn't shoot any boy chromosomes then it doesn't matter what position or sex tricks you use.
    Anonymous

• Look up the chinese birth calendar and "tips and tricks" they have online (like have DH drink mt. dew before sex because boy sperm swim faster, etc.) none of the things are (obviously) a guarantee, but it will be fun to try! :-)
    Anonymous

• God bless you and your five.

They say you must work harder for boys, lol, if you know what i mean. I have 3 girls, and one boy. I don't think it is a trick, It is all genetics. My son was a blessing in surprise. He is my little man. Good luck!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• This is how we got ours, but it could have just been dumb luck. We had 1 girl, and wanted 1 boy, so we could be done. It worked.
    First, we did look at the Chinese lunar calendar, to find the months I would conceive a boy.
    Then, knowing that boys swim faster, but die sooner, I paid close attention to my ovulation. We had sex the day before I ovulated, so when the egg popped out, the boy sperms were already there, while the girls were lagging behind. That egg is only good for 24 hours, to timing is crucial. We succeeded on our first try for the boy.
    Good luck, I hope you get yours.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• just have sex every day or every other day and im pretty shure u will have a boy...i have two boys and thats what we did......now we want a girl lol
    Anonymous

• What Pnukey said. If you have sex right before or during ovulation, you have a better chance at having a boy b/c male sperm swim faster. Having sex a few days before ovulation makes having a girl more likely because the female sperm live longer and stay in your body to fertilize the egg. So try to have sex right on the day you ovulate or day after. Some doctors actually support this theory, but keep in mind that some men have disproportionately more x's or y's. Of course if you really want a boy, you could always adopt and have it guaranteed...just a thought.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 11:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I was reading up and saw that some men only have female sperm that survive because of their lifestyle. For example, underwater divers wear tight suits and cyclists are sitting on a tiny seat. What does your hubby do? Maybe he's killing off the male sperm since they're weaker. (Read this on Taking Charge of Your Fertility).
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Here is a totally TMI one for you but I SWEAR that is how we not only conceived (I used fertility drugs to get pregnant) but also how we got a BOY: Make sure you O before he does, then let him finish, then you need to O again. It kinda works like a vacuum and so it pulls the swimmers further up and closer to the egg. I swear by this and this is the same method we are using once again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• While having sex and he is ready to blow...lol make sure he stays deep inside while ejaculating for a boy and for a girl he should pull out as he is ejaculating not so deep as for a boy GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Dont know if this is true of not but, cafinene makes the 'girl sperm' hyper and swim faster so if you want a boy the make sure your husband stays away from cafinene.... Good Luck!
    Anonymous