Hurt ( by SIL)

me and my SIL were really great friends... everyone kept saying she was crazy but I gave her the benefit of the doubt because i really thought she was a good person... well she asked one day if she could take my daughter to the mall ( my daughter is 3, and the mall is an hour away, I honestly dont trust anyone else driving with her, except me, my husband or parents...and honestly she is a horribly bad driver) ....anyways I was just like Oh..we have plans....... which i didnt think was a big deal because we actually did....well now she hasnt talked to me in months beside a few words here and there... she even let me know ( through my aunt) that I am no longer in their wedding ( she is technically not my SIL until july)..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• call her and ask her why shes mad even tho u already know why.
    nmgirl87

Answer by nmgirl87 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• but really? kick me out of the wedding after I have already paid for my dress and shoes....just because i said we had plans when she wanted to take my daughter somewhere
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you hurt her feelings and she's hurting yours in return. If she wasn't becoming your SIL, I would tell you to avoid her. Petty people don't make the best of friends. Since she is going to be part of your family, you should try to meet up with her and work out the bad feelings. GL

Anonymous