She is the Worst !

My brother is engaged to a witch ! I liked her at first and we were really friendly and she even told me that she wanted me to be her bridesmaid. Well now, weeks before the wedding I am no longer in it....and none of the family is in it and only our parents ( my mom and dad) is invited, and they didnt even get an invite -- she just told them if they want to come they can.

Literally no one has done anything to her.... she picked all of my brothers groomsmen, and wouldnt let him have his friends or our cousin ( best friends) she made him have his bridesmaids husbands/boyfriends as his groomsmen... * yes he is whipped* .... and so my aunt and mom showed they werent pleased that she did that.... but omg.... she is purposly trying to get pregnant so my brother wont leave her...I am heartbroken over my brother screwing up his life over her !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh ! and I forgot to add my family has paid for every bit of it !!!
    Anonymous

• Kill her with kindness but i would call her and ask her if i could come. It is a big day in your brothers life. I would ask her if you have done something to offend her. Be nice but no reason not to be direct..his family should be invited if he wants you guys there.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• yes my brother wants us there he even "sneaks" to see us all..... he has tried to leave her and she said she was pregnant...and then after he came back she "lost the baby" ....but yet when asked about she had no clue on anything ( what Dr she went to, what they said, what they did, etc) .......
    Anonymous