if your husband cheated on you in the begining...

before you were married, before kids, even before talking about any of it -- like within the first few weeks or months of dating , he cheated on you and now after all this time ( whether it be, 1, 5, 10 or 20 years ago) .......would it end your marriage... would you feel like your whole relationship is based on a lie...would you forgive and forget...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Forgive and forget. Why let one incident that took place before the relationship turned serious determine the quality and sincerity of the rest of a relationship?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• The relationship was not serious, so that means to each there own. If it was when you told each other you loved each other, then you should have never married in the first place.

Focus on the good, and try to forget the bad. We don't realize we have more good in our life then bad, we have food, clothing and a home.

:) Good luck.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I would forgive and try to forget. If it was in the first couple months who really even knows each other yet. I would not throw away a happy marriage and I honestly wouldn't feel like it was based on a lie. Love grows and you can't expect somebody to really love you in the first month.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• He did and I forgave, both young he was 20 I was 19, he will deny that it happened until the day he dies but I know it happened and I forgave him for it, it happened at the beginning of our very fast paced relationship.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2010