Found out who my friend really is?

Ok, this is a crazy situation. But I'm sure there's someone out there with the same problem. I am pregnant with baby number 2. I am a little over 19 weeks. I have not been with the father since before I even got preg. It's a diff dad than the first child. In my opinion it's not good for a child to not have a father, but I feel it's still better for them to have no father at all than to have a horrible one. I have my best friend of goin on 5 yrs. I love this girl to death. I'm closer to her than anyone else. She knows more about me than anyone, things no one else know. She knew I still love this baby's daddy but refuse to be with him because I deserve better and so does this baby. So knowing how I feel and watching how bad he treated me, she is now all the sudden sleeping with him and dating him. I'm hurt, BAD. I feel I should end the friendship BUT in a sense, she's done that herself. Idk what i should do now... any advice?

BAR427

Asked by BAR427 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• She was never a friend to begin with. He might get her pregnant and move on.

A real friend would not hurt you at all, I have one for 28 years now and we never hurt each other. Like I said I have one. Think about it.

Just a little note, never tell your friend everything-A friend can be your worst enemy-if they know everything about you.

Good luck.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• That girl is a skeevy bitch. She's not your friend.
    Anonymous

• I think i would distance myself from her. Tell her your actions have hurt you but treat her with respect. she is not really being a friend to you. We all make mistakes when we are young and she may come around but in the meantime you have a right to distance yourself and take care of yourself.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I've relized I can't even trust her. She is the only person I tell everything to cuz she was the one true friend i had I felt. I mean the one person i could ALWAYS trust. i NEVER expected her to stab me in the back like this. But I've learned my lesson I guess. I want to yell at her and tell her how stupid she's being. I felt a little sorry for her at first, but then I relized, I can't feel sorry for stupidity. He probably will get her preg. too. She just had a miscarriage like a week or two ago, not suppose to be having sex. And yet in a sense, she kinda wants to be preg again of course. But I can't believe she's possibly trying with my unborn child's dad. I'm in shock and confused and angry. I want to yell at her but why waste my breathe, she has ended the friendship already, right? Why do I need to bring that to her attention. It's already happened. Right??
    BAR427

Answer by BAR427 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Oh no she didn't. How could she? Accidents happen, but to continue sleeping with him and hanging with him, it must tear you apart inside. She is really playing head games with you.Not only as a friend but as a lady and woman. You don't need that drama. When you stated you love her to death, maybe you really mean it.End this friendship or at least get some breathing space.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yes. It's already happened. The friendship is over. Stay away from her and him and do what is best for you and your children. You do not need that kind of drama in your life.
    Anonymous