AHHH, I might eventually figure this site out....

this is on my last question posted. I accidently closed it but was still interested in what everyone had to say. I'm a dork! Always gotta hit the wrong button. Anyhow, it's on how my best friend is sleeping with my unborn child's father and what I should do. Read it if you'd like, all advice and thoughts are of course welcomed!!! :) Thanks, and sorry. hehe

BAR427

Asked by BAR427 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• you dont really need all that drama now. you need to focus on you and the baby. She seems immature. I honestly wouldnt start a fight I would just walk away. Tell her that by being with him it is hurting you. Why would she want a man who has her best friend pregnant..so wierd. i agree that you need to work on your life and find more mature friends in the future!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• You answered your own question previously, you know. You already know what you need to do...find yourself a better quality of friends and men.

Actually,. don't worry about men. Plan to do without men for a while, so you can work on YOU and being the best person you can be. You'll automatically start attracting better friends and men.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• omg i would be really mad...but not because of her being with him (well not so much) but because i trusted her and i myself have a hard time with trusting..ewww shes mean :(
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Agreed. I think that's the main thing I'm having a hard time accepting. I have a very hard time trusting anyone. And the one person I trusted with everything stabs me in the back. It's hard to let go of someone you've had in your life so long and been so close to. i love her to death. Letting go is easier said than done. Thank you though. =/
    BAR427

Answer by BAR427 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Wow, that sucks but it's also probably why I don't have a best friend! I don't trust people either.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2010