is it possible??

To miss carriage at about 2 month & the baby still be in you untill your period? & then when you get your period, the baby come out that way??

mandiebrooke

Asked by mandiebrooke at 3:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i think so..atleast i think thats how it happend with me. Because when i went to my first GYN appt. they said they didnt see a heart beat and there was no baby, even though i tested positve. They said i would probably pass it within a few days. Well a week went by and nothing so i went and got another opinion and i still got a positive test but nothing. She said that if i didnt pass by the end of the week to come back and they would check and schedule a surgery but i did like 3 days after. I don't know if its normal but i bled for the entire week so it felt like i was on my period. both times i miscarried i bled like i was on my period.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Correct me if i am wrong but no, I had a misscarriage at approx. 12 weeks and when i lost it i started bleeding and the baby came out also i bled for a bout 10 days. and that was my period the way i understand it anyways. So which period are you talking that one or the one after that?
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• cause if it is that one then yes, the one after that then no
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2010