grandmother gifts for mothers day?

ok so i just wanted everyones feedback....for my mom for mothers day i was thinking about putting my daughters handprint on a homemade stepping stone...my daughter is the only grandchild and i thought this would be a great idea...please let me know what you ladies think

skyes_mom07

Asked by skyes_mom07 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• That sounds cute and like something that will be loved.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• cute :) i made MIL a scrapbook page and got a frame with the meaning of her grandbabies names
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• i made my grandma one a couple of yrs ago. It looks really good if you poor some paint in it to make it stand out...like a grey color. We decorated our stone with lightning mcqueen and bumble bees and jewels. Its really cute and looks good in my grandmas garden
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• The gift is good but it should be for you since you are your dd's mother. You should give your mother a gift from you the daughter. She is your mother. Remember the it's "Mother's Day" not Grandmother Day.
    Anonymous