Ask a question game...

* so very bored--kids are sleeping, house is clean, lol*

ask me anything ( as many quiestions as you want, and then I will ask you something....)

we might even make some new cafemom friends lol

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• glam do you still wanna go to beauty school?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• HI ! havent talked to you in awhile !

yes i cannot wait to go ( well I can because I dont want my babies to get older lol) ...but yes i am realy excited and still fully plan on going.

do you still live in the same place?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• What's your favorite hobby? Or do you have hobbies (some people aren't hobby people lol)?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• lol I guess i really dont have any...besides taking care of the kids and the house ( and husband lol) ...Maybe if walking is a hobby lol...I like to walk as much as possible......and read magazines lol

Have you always been a Pagan ... what made you chose that ( I really dont know that much about it, but I want to learn lol)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I love walking, too, but I prefer running. I miss it so much. When I was 15 my doctor told me that because of the extensive damage to my feet and ankles, they could basically shatter just from walking and stepping the wrong way, so I'm not "allowed" to run much or anything like that now.

What's your favorite magazine? I'm obsessed with Cosmo lol.

I think that I've always held Pagan beliefs, but didn't really realize it until a few years ago. I chose because it just fits with me, like Christianity or any other religion fits with other people. I like the freedom of it, the liberating feeling I got when I dedicated to the craft (I also practice witchcraft) and pursuing knowledge about various belief systems, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Aw, that sucks about you not being able to run anymore...I am so sorry....

I love cosmo too...I also like the InStyle ...and Better Homes & Gardens ..and catalogs ( i like to shop even when I dont leave the house lol)

when i was younger I was really into reading about pagen and witchcraft.... It still kind of intrests me ( to learn about it), thats why i asked lol....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• glam what part of oh do u live in? i used to live in oh miss it:(
    shayt27

Answer by shayt27 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010