when you ask a question why do you always have atleast one person who...

says something like " what does it matter" or "why do you care" or "mind your own buisness"

If I asked a question, its because I want to know an answer..even if it is for shits and giggles, if that is all you are going to say, why just pass that question up !?!?

AHG !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What does it matter? LOL.
    Anonymous

• If CM took away the ANON option in certain sections, it wouldn't be a problem! Seriously, the anon option is fine in the Relationships, TTC and Health sections--do we REALLY need the Anon option in the "Entertainment" and "Just For Fun" sections? Why would anyone be "afraid" to post or respond in those sections?! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Well if thoes answers are valid answers to your question (e.g. what should I do about my sister not feeding her kids organic?) and I say mind your own business, it would be a valid answer to your question. If someone is saying it to just be bitchy though just ignor it.
    oboe_chik

Answer by oboe_chik at 4:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• i ask cause i wanna know too but then there's people like "if you need to ask then you shouldnt do it" i mean...im really not gonna take that advice, now am i?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I will keep it going...why do you care...LOL and then I will answer Anonymous on top! LMAO!!! you're so right!
    Anonymous

• you should mind ur own business hahaha jokn
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• The Anon option doesn't have anything to do with it. If it were taken away it wouldn't stop people from answering in that manner. They do it for the fact that they don't see how it is relevant to you. Like if you're asking someone about someone else's relationship, then it wouldn't be any of your concern. They don't need to answer in that manner, because it's easier to just exit out of the question. People feel they need to have a say, and if they have nothing constructive to say, they go straight for a smart ass answer. It's easy. Plain and simple.

I agree that if you're asking the question, regardless of the seriousness, it should be answered properly. With an answer that could infact help you figure out whatever it is you wanted to know. However, since no solution is available for those who answer with a smart ass comment, it's better to be the bigger person and ignore them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2010