what would you do?

my husband acts like i don't matter anymore. all he does is stay on face book, play his playstation, and then he's gone to work. we haven't had sex in 6 months and he hasn't kissed me in about a year. i work at my daughter's school part time and stay at home cleaning and taking care of things on my days off. i have told him how much this bothers me and all he can say is "you know i love you right" well i finally told him no. i don't i am thinking of leaving. i have my hands full right now rasing my daughter, working and taking care of everything else. the last thing i need is an over grown child. has your husband done this? what would you do? i feel so worthless right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I have had this problem with my husband in the past, we sat down and talked about it. It helped for a little while & we end up rite where we started, then talk agian. If he doesent want to take ur feelings in to consideration & try for the both of u then it mite be time to move on... make it very clear how much it herts. I will pray for u, I know how much of a toll this can put on u physicly & emotionaly!
    Anonymous

• That's weird to suddenly stop physical affection like that. Are you sure he doesn't have any medical issues making intimacy difficult or embarrassing for him?
    Anonymous

• Maybe he doesn't realize you aren't getting enough attention. Sounds like he is letting his work bog him down. Tonight, tell him how you feel, and make him a really nice meal and dress up a little. Maybe making the first move towards sex will help. Best of luck
    Anonymous

• I would tell him exactly how you feel and where you're coming from. Maybe he doesn't realize that he's not being a partner to you?
    Anonymous

• op- i have been telling him this for the past 3 months. i have kissed on him loved on him and nothing works
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he's gotten comfortable and isn't trying in the relationship anymore.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 5:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yup, he is settled in and thinks his life is peachy. Hopefully this is a wake up call for him

Answer by admckenzie at 5:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Sounds strange. Just sit him down and have a serious talk. Even after years relationships need intimacy and attention. My hubby is comfortable and settled but it doesn't mean he stops making love, kissing or showing me attention.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2010