help!!!!! i need a REAL way of making money from home.....

i have been SAHM for over 2 years now. since we found out that our 3 year old has some develpomental delays and needed the one on one. now they have cut my husbands hours back to less than half, he went from making almost 4000/mo to less than1500/mo. if i go back to work our childcare expenses will outweigh the income (3 kids full time) i need to make money without having to fork out most or all of it to childcare. i was thinking about trying ebay but am not really sure of what kind of stuff will sell well. anyone have success with an at home business?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 5:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• For some inspiration of possible ways try this blog:

http://www.noteworthytips.com

She is a stay-at-home mom who made it work.
    Anonymous

• www.xyngular.com/clanders
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Ameriplan is amazing. I have 2 little girls and i startd doing it so that my husband didn't have to get a 2nd job to make ends meet. I am very pleased with how it works, it's not hard to do but it IS work. We get Daily & Monthly residual repeat pay, benefits, training and more. I'd be happy to talk with you if you're interested :-)
    You don't have to do any cold calling or selling either(thank goodness for me lol).
    You can CLICK HERE to request a phone interview with me to talk about the opportunity and look over some info.

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• You can check out my ideas: Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow. Work at Home Article Series
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• A job click here(home jobs)

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Workathomeunited.com/allnatural2010 if interested.
    Rosek

Answer by Rosek at 9:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Telecommute so that you can put your family first. I've been working from home for 8 years and have earned almost $500,000.

Experience time flexibility, be your our own boss, have unlimited income potential. No sales.

Our company has stellar credentials and a 25-year history:

*Almost 1 BILLION in revenue last year
    *Debt free with an A-1 financial rating
    *Recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award
    *Inc. 500 Magazines 5X

www.MyMomsOffice.com
    949-487-1445
    Sanya Walker
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 10:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Sounds like your situation would be wonderful for joining me in providing educational toys to families for the children in their lives. We are always looking for people who love children and want to provide somthing that will improve their lives.
    Bethe' Smith
    crmommy@hotmail.com
    discoverytoyslink.com/akbethesmith
    Bethesmith

Answer by Bethesmith at 10:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• i started being a rep for a fitness company and i love it..i was invloved with melaleuca for a month or two but lost money..so now im happy that i have money coming in and a great product..i dont even have to do anything the company sends me customers so i wake up and have customers everyday... but i also have a job working online for a company doing transcription
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 15, 2010