I know i sound selfish...

Me and my husband has been together for 5 years and I just had our second child.

He has told me he "has" 2 other children..and what I mean by has is, his ex wife had 2 children ( 10 months apart in age) , she had an affair on him and they are both another mans. So she lives a few states away and has a long-time boyfriend who the kids call daddy. They have come to visit twice and they act horribly, I was all for accepting them and treating them like step children ( since they live so far away, I dont feel like I could really see them as my own or anything like that). They wont acknowlegde me, wont have anything to do with me or my kids, wont listen to anything at all, and then as soon as my husband walks through the door they are angels and he doesnt believe me about how they been ( and blames the broken things on our 3 year old DD) * continued in answers*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He says I am being selfish and am not accepting of "his kids" .

The only time they have visited is when the mother needs a break for a few weeks, or needs money

its so frustrating and I just dont know what to do
    Anonymous

• record them.
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I like that video tape them, then show him. In time I am betting that the relationship will fade unless mom is really messed up.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• there his kids too. He loves them just as much as he love yours
    christan723

Answer by christan723 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I agree. record them.

Answer by louise2 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• If you've been together for 5 years, and they've only come twice, I think you're just gonna have to deal with it.

Put your foot down and be firm with the kids, but maybe plan some sort of activity. Bribe them. "Behave and I'll take everyone to the movies/water park/ice cream parlor" etc
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 6:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2010