Is anyone elses son going to be in a baseball league this year?

Joshua, my 10 year old son will be starting his first season of kid pitch baseball at the end of this month. I'm SO SUPER excited!! I love baseball.
I was just wondering if any other mommys on here whose sons are in baseball would like to keep eachother updated on thier kids games and stuff...and offer some support and cheer and whoot whoots and all that? LOL
Let me know...add me!

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 5:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• My boys have been playing baseball since they were 4. My DS is 8 and this is his 4th year he is in jr. midgets. My 2 SS's are in Sr. Midget and my oldest DS is in Freshman league this year. We are die hard baseball fans during the summer. Its great for the kids. Down here in the town that I live in, in TX it is super competitive. Last year my son got picked up for the all star team. I hope he gets picked up for state this year.

youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Wow...allstar, that is awesome!
    This is the first year my son showed interest in baseball, he's always been into football and basketball. I was so glad when he asked to join baseball this year..I went right down and signed him up,lol. I'm not sure how competive it is here..but I'm sure I will soon find out! I can't wait. Uniforms should be coming in soon..they are so cute,lol. I'm such a goober..I can't help it..I'm so excited!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• my son is almost 4 and he is the bat boy for the 8-9yr old team he is the bat boy cause he is visually impared and can't play sports but we still wanted him involved someway he loves going to the games
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 8:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2010