Could there be female transvesdites on cafemom?

THIS IS NOT A BASH, SO CALM DOWN...LOL.
Do you think that there are any men who became women on cafemom? Are you one? Just curious. The thought popped in my head, and I thought, "I'll ask" I'd love to hear what life is like for a transvesdite. (did I spell that right?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There could be ANY kind of person on any kind of websites.
    And I believe it is transvestite. I think. Or drag queen as some like to be called.
    No, I'm not one of them,lol. And no, I don't know one either...or do I? Who knows.
    But if there is a transvestite on here...hello! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• imsure that a good 20% of us on here are not what we say we are.....im sure there are even perverts looking for some woman to snatch up somewhere. no website is free of any kind of person
    Anonymous

• OP here...Yeah! Hello! lol. Oh...that's how you spell it? Thanx! Sorry, I never typed that word before so I didn't know how to spell it...har har. oh well.
    Anonymous

• i have some things to correct you on. a transvestite is a straight man who just enjoys womens clothing. the suffix vestite meaning just clothing. a transsexual refers to sexual orientation. a transsexual is a woman who was born physically male but mentally is female, if a transsexual has gender replacement surgery then they are a woman, physically and mentally. just needed to clear that up. i know a lot of people get confused on that
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• forgot to mention it goes the same way for men who were born physically female
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• op...Thank you for elaborating. I'm a bit naive when it comes to all of the terminology and what not, lol. I'm referring to transsexuals in my question.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Drag Queens aren't transvestites either. They like to/or just for a job dress up as realistic over the top women.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• haha of course. i know it can get confusing but considering transsexuals are women (not flamboyant gay men) i suppose it is possible for them to be on this site if they choose to adopt.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2010