Do you and your husband sleep together?

My husband snores so terribly that we can't share a room. We have tried everything and now we are looking at going to a sleep clinic if insurance will cover it. Does anyone else sleep alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I wish I could for the snoring part and for the fact that I'm a light sleeper and he moves SO much in his sleep.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My dad used to snore badly ... the entire house would wake up,lol. My mom was the only one that could sleep right through it and she slept next to him,lol. It was like a frieght train going through the upstairs hallway,lol.
    My SO and I sleep together...our issue is he thinks he has to be so close to me that I end up having 2 inches of bed trying to scoot away so I can get comfortable, LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Right now I sleep alone on the couch most often because I'm in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy, and it seems to be the only place I can get comfortable.

We do have some snuggle time before going to bed though so we don't entirely miss out on that.
    Anonymous

• Yes we sleep together like pretzels! we both snore but that hasn't kept us apart.

Answer by older at 5:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• my aunt and uncle were married 40 years, and never slept in the same room. that's not to say they didn't share a bed from time to time, but each of them liked their own space, and enjoyed sleeping alone. they had a very happy, healthy marriage.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• The only reason we sleep seperatly is because I go to be at 7,8 pm. I get up at 4 to be at work at 5:30 am. So when I work he sleep in the spare room. He does not go to bed tell 9 or 10 at night.

Answer by louise2 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• He snores like a troll but I still sleep with him.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• mine snores too but i still sleep with him....he snores so loud he wakes himself up...lol no joke
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• We both snore and he talks about hotdogs and cheese sauce in his sleep so it can be pretty wierd at time lol.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I love sleeping with my hubby and couldn't imagine him sleeping elsewhere. I am the one who snores and he puts up with it! Lol.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010