2 Palin Funnies Today...

Yeah, not a question, except maybe, do people see her for what she really is now? A power hungry killer, who cares only about what suits her needs.

Anyway, topic #1:
Within a contract found in the trash by CSU students, Palin demanded flying 1st class from Anchorage to California — if she flies commercial. If not, "the private aircraft MUST BE a Lear 60 or larger." And that's not all.. More in link below. Now, before we get the twisted panties in here shaking their fists, it was made clear that private donors were paying for her demands.. But still; the words MANNERS and GRATEFUL come to mind. No matter who pays for your stuff, you shouldn't be uppity the way she was.
Topic # 2 is funny. Many hoped her new show would tank, and it looks like it might. "When the promo was over, people (employees and buyers) were rolling their eyes, snickering, and even laughing."
More in link below. You may now commence w/ the fist shaking.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 5:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I love Sarah, What would we do without her?

She keeps the democrats in office and laughing.
    Anonymous

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 5:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• She probably did not demand it. Her staff probably wrote that statement and requested it on her behaf. Did you see a video of her saying "I demand first class"...??? Trust me I am not defending her, she is a ditz. Lets be real the media eats this stuff up. And you just took the bait and ran with it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Lets be real the media eats this stuff up. And you just took the bait and ran with it.

thank you Night. LOL Why not, Palin is an ASS!
    Anonymous

• Boy, she must really tweek your buttons to keep her relevant by posting about her. LOL.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I wondered how long it would take for that to show up here.
    Who gives a flying rats ass what she wants when she has been asked to speak? I'm sure she couldn't hold a candle to what Fancy Nacy expects.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• God Bless all of us for having to put up with the likes of this moronic twit!
    Sarah Palin ran for Governor of Alaska campaigning by telling the residents all the things she was going to do for them. They beleived and elected her only to have her quit on them when the going started getting a little to rough. She quit which means she went back on her word to them and after she took the OATH of Office. She quit and she lied. After that incredibly easy interview with Katie Couric when Palin couldn't even name one newpaper that she read now she has all questions pre-screened so her handlers can come up with the answers for her well in advance. SP is dummer than a box of rocks and all the tea baggers are gulping her koolade. Makes me want to barf!
    Anonymous

• It just makes me laughs how obsessed the libs are with Palin. They must really fear her or they would not be giving her this much attention.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Angel---- Obsessed in a Good way. We want her to continue.
    The more she opens her mouth the better laugh! ROFLMAO!
    Anonymous

• Same way I think about Joe Biden anonymous 6:12 he is the bigger idiot for sure.
    Anonymous