Disgusting: Cowardly Officer Won't Deploy; Says Obama Not Chief

Sorry. He's using that as an excuse to NOT be deployed, IMO. I know war sucks, and I hate for any soldiers to have to deploy, but it is what it is right now. To use the POTUS as an excuse to not deploy, is cowardly. His country needs him, and he needs to put his silly birther tripe aside, for the good of the nation. Link in reply below.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 6:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Good for him. :) Obama is not the commander in chief until he proves himself.
    Anonymous

• With the information in the article, I agree with OP that he needs to go.  I didn't see much information on the guy, does it say how old he is?  How long can they serve at that level before they can retire?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I don't blame him but unfortunately the rules are the rules. He has every right to say and do what he wants but that doesn't absolve him of repercussions.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Sorry, but when you sign up you do what you are told.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 6:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• anon, news flash!!!! he is commander and chief whether you like it or not!!!!
    If he doesn't go he needs to be court martialed.

Answer by older at 6:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I do see his point, but, he signed on for the job. So, he needs to go. The sad thing is it would be soooooo simple and easy to prove, but I guess when you are Obama, you don't have to prove anything. Except how narcissistic you can be. I don't completely buy into the birther thing, but I do think that since the question has been raised, he needs to answer it. It serves no purpose to ignore it.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• the phrase is commander-IN-chief. :o)
    Anonymous

• This guy is a coward and a MORON! I am glad he is refusing to go, this way he will be court-martialed, incarcerated, and relieved of his duties. We do not need anyone like this leading our men in arms!!
    Anonymous

• Good for him. :) Obama is not the commander in chief until he proves himself

Are there many pink unicorns living in your fantasy world????LMAO
    Anonymous