Implantation spotting!

ok i have 3 kids already and had implantation spotting with one but i dont remember much about it or when its supposed to accure!

i just had my birth control removed a month ago i had the implanon and they said about %90 are pregnant again within 1-3 months .. well im not supposed to start for 10days .. and last night at my brothers house i went to the bathroom and when i wiped it was pinkish milk whitey lookin discharge kinda. and we been BDing ALL the time pretty much .. after i got the implanon removed my sex drive went throught the roof .. like it used to be!

my hubby remembered me having implantation spotting kinda like this with our last one so he got overly excited when i told him! ... does this sound like implantation spotting or what ... advice welcome!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet