Anyone go to disney world while pregnant? I will be around 6 months when we go just wondering if anyone else has done this!?

also, we have a 7 year old and a almost 2 year old. Is there anything for a 2 year old to do there? Just wondering!

Thanks

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Travel

• Thanks for the link! I feel a lot better about taking my 2 year old now after looking at the site!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Your two year old will love it .. . it's so magical for them!

Regarding yourself, if you are going in the summer months get to the parks early and take long afternoon breaks at your hotel. Then return when the sun goes down. The heat is overwhelming at times! Drink, drink , drink lots of water! Wear comfortable supportive shoes. Even if you aren't going during the summer hot months, I would still suggest the afternoon break. If you feel the walking gets too much for you, you can always rent a scooter right at the gates to the parks.

If you have a favorite pillow or wedge, consider making room in your suitcase for it. Each park also has a First Aid and Baby Center (air conditioned place to rest). Don't go "commando"; however, plan your trip well for unnecessary line waiting or extra waling. Shop for your new baby's clothes! You'll find the best selection at Downtown Disney (World of Disney and Pooh Corner)
    DisneyFanMomKim

Answer by DisneyFanMomKim at 9:57 AM on May. 11, 2010