Do you have any unusual phobias, obsessions, compulsions, fetishes....?

I was just reading an article about this in readers digest. Mine would be picking at my blemishes. I knew, EW. I hate that I do it. My face, the back of my arms, thighs.... Especially arms. I wish I would STOP!

Oh, and when I'm bored I pluck the hairs out of my fingers and sometimes knees (if I have stubble). But that's not an obsession, just boredom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Health

• I have dentophoobia.. common I think. I have a fear that a spider will lay eggs in my ears while i'm sleeping... I sleep with ear muffs on, tight! Other penis's besides dh's scare me LOL. I know it sounds wierd but the last time I saw a penis in real life that was not dh's was when my cuz and I went to a club and some guy decided his drunk behind was gonna strip down and dance until security carried him out. When I looked at his peter I was filled his fear. Every penis on this planet is disease ridden and I have nightmares that they chase me down and spit diseases at me.

I'm wierd I know.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Terrified of clowns. Weird, I know.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• When I go to bed all the doors in the bed room have to be closed. Bathroom, closet, bedroom door.

Answer by louise2 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Ooh, I know people who are afraid of clowns. Wasn't there a movie about a creepy clown?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• IT was the creepy clown movie lol i have a phobia of cockroaches. if i even think i see a bug that might in some small was resemble a roach, i have an anxiety attack. in middle school i had a teacher who kept them as pets.(i know gross right?) 1st day of school she dropped one on my desk. i peed my pants and passed out lol! i know it's stupid but i can't help it. i have night terrors about them crawling on me!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 7:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Yep! I'm a weird one! The volume on the TV, radio, CD Player, Bose Speaker, etc...all have to be on an even number!!! I can't STAND it if it's left on an odd number!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 7:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I have a few... I always have to sleep closest to the door. My SO thinks it is creepy but its been like that since I was little.... Also my obsessiveness only goes towards the dishes and my closet. I have to wash the dishes in the sink before I put them in the dishwasher to wash them again... everyone thinks its crazy but for some reason I have to.... the other is in my closet all the hangers have to white and all hung in order, my SO's stuff on the left side, all my shirts organized from longest sleeves to shortest, then dresses, then skirts. My SO usually laughs at me for all of the above and calls me OCD. Oh well right :) Oh and the clown movie was Stephen King's move "IT".
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 10:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I'm very uncomfortable around clowns too. Not a too uncommon thing. I'm also afraid of birds, like the ones you see at a pet store,but I'm okay with wild birds~robins, cardinals, that kind of thing.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2010