Grrrr.I just looked out the back door to see if the SO was about done grilling and I see him out there over the grill,flipping our food..with a nasty cigarette hanging from his lips!

Wouldn't that make you just sick?
I'm on here griping instead of bitching at him because I'm tired of complaining about it.
It's so nasty.
Does your do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• yuk

Answer by admckenzie at 7:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• nobody wants a BUTT on your meat! hahahahahahaha
    Anonymous

• Aside from the obvious health concerns...its so incredibly unsexy.
    Anonymous

• at least he takes it outside! gosh give the guy a break. i understand the problem, but if that's his worst habit i don't think i'd be nagging about it. quitting is hard. the more you nag, the more stressed he'll be, and stress makes you more likely to light up. give it a rest. tell him how you feel, and leave it alone. he'll quit when he's ready.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 7:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Uh..yeah.He'll get a break when he quits grilling and smoking at the same time. I don't nag him about smoking..he smokes outside.But theres no reason to grill food with a cigarette dangling from his lips. You want to eat food after you know that someones been doing that? How bout I clean out my vag with a spoon and have him eat with it.ITS NASTY.
    Anonymous

• thankfully my dh doesn't have any nasty habbits.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Wow...you're SO is cooking you a meal, and you're whining about him smoking a cig? Amazing...
    Anonymous

• Damn, talk about ungrateful. As far as cleaning yourself out with a spoon, that is freaking disgusting. It's not like he is putting the cigarette out on your food.

Anonymous

• Wah wah wah at least he's helping make dinner! I can't even get my DH to do that! He's not smoking it there in front of you inside the house either. Leave the poor guy alone. It's not like smokers don't KNOW it's bad for them.

Poor guy needs some sort of outlet...his wife is sounds like a nagging ungrateful woman.
    Anonymous

• sounds like Al Bundy! Yes very gross I rather starve than eat that!
    Anonymous