What's the unwritten rule about Stork Parking?

I have a 19mo dd, sometimes she walks from the car and sometimes I carry her. When will it be bad for me to park in Stork Parking and not a regular parking spot, or is it already bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I parked there just the other day...the same day I found out I was pregnant! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I want to say that the cut off is probably 18 months to 2 years old.
    Anonymous

• shame on you! if you're not in your third trimester and carrying a toddler, leave the spot for someone who really needs it!
    Anonymous

• I would say you've used it long enough.... lol I'd say either in your 3rd trimester or with a newborn*
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I meant third trimester or newborn is for who it should be for*
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• lol,
    i've wondered the same thing. I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I have a 14 month old.I never park there though because I don't know if people can tell i'm pregnant yet,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I use it and I'm 22 week and have a 19 month old. Plus I see people parking there that are too old to get pregnant>..
    mistykae

Answer by mistykae at 7:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I see young MEN park there. Pissed me off something terrible in my 3rd trimester when I could barely walk from sciatica.

It's for pregnant women, not anything else. Not with a newborn, not with a toddler unless you also happen to be pregnant.

I'd say you've long overused it.
    Anonymous

• I've used stork parking early on in pregnancy, for I felt TERRIBLE in early pregnancy. Walking was extremely hard on me. I've always used it if it is available. It isn't in most places, but at the mall it is. Now that I am 34 weeks, I of course still use it. Once the pregnancy is over, so is the parking. OP are you even pregnant, or just using it because you have a toddler?

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Stork Parking=pregnant. Parking for parents with small children=baby is born until probably 2.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2010