can you know your pregnant at 2 weeks?

My ex SIl is trying to say she is 2 weeks pregnant, she lies ALL the time, lied to my brother, etc. . .I never heard of someone saying they are 2 weeks pregnant. I just want to laugh at her. . .I'm pretty sure that is too early. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• at 2 weeks that would be the time you would conceive.. maybe she means she's two weeks since conception (which would put her at 4 weeks) either way still very early... I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks some odd days?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• yeah thats what i was thinking amy. i just hope she doesn't harass my brother with it. I'm sick of her games.
    Anonymous

• i went to the er for something entirely unrelated, and they did a pregnancy test. it was positive. 2 weeks.
    Anonymous

• Yeah you would have to be at least for weeks for a positive test. You usually ovulate and get pregnant 2 weeks into your cycle.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 7:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• With my third child I got sick. I went to the ER because I had a UTI and thought maybe the meds were'nt working. They did a blood test and a urine test and both were positive. They estimated I was two weeks pregnant. So yes it IS possible if she had a blood test done for some reason.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I have heard quite the opposite about a blood test. TYPICALLY you ovulate (and conceive) 2 weeks into your pregnancy. I have been told that a HCG blood test doesnt usually come up positive til 8 days PO so I am thinking 2 weeks would be early to find out, even through blood work
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My mom said she knew right away, but that was because she is one of those few people who actually got a very sharp pain when implantation occurred. That was at about what would be considered 3 weeks.

But yeah, I say your SIL is a drama queen.
    Anonymous

• she thinks she is cause she wants to be & woke up sick one morning lol
    Anonymous

• :

* 2autisticsmom

2auti...
    With my third child I got sick. I went to the ER because I had a UTI and thought maybe the meds were'nt working. They did a blood test and a urine test and both were positive. They estimated I was two weeks pregnant. So yes it IS possible if she had a blood test done for some reason.

Nope. no blood test. she felt a bit sick one morning & decided she was pregnant. I think she wants to try & hurt my brother by saying her new b/f got her pregnant while he (my bro) couldn't. shes like that
    Anonymous

• yes with a blood test you can find out at 2 weeks....
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2010