32 weeks and weight gain...

So I am 32 weeks and haven't gained anything until this past week and I have gained 5 pounds in the last 7 days. Is that ok? Just wondering, first pregnancy so not sure. Thx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• see it all depends i mean if the baby is ok and the heartbeat has been great at your checkups then i'm sure its fine. see with my first child i had morning sickness from month one thru month 7 and lost 20 lbs before i gained anything but once the morning sickness subsided i gained like 25lbs total. i wouldnt worry as long as things with baby are looking good. every women and every pregnancy is so different, i kno bc this time around i've gained almost 3xs more weight then i did with my first lol so they are all every every different. hope this helps and GL
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 8:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• heehee totally normal. this is my second pregnancy. I didn't gain anything at all until one week I went in on mon, and then again on Thursday and I had gained 3 lbs! and then another week I'd gained 5 lbs in one week. it sounds extreme!!!!
    Anonymous

• Thanks I was just wanting to make sure. I've stayed at my starting weight up until now. Had no morning sickness and eat a lot lol. I see my dr again on tuesday. She is still very active. I'm extremely tired lately but figure that that is normal this late in pregnancy. Thxs for your answer.
    Anonymous

• Yep as long as the baby checks out healthy. The last trimester is where the most weight gain comes in.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2010