MY LITTLE GIRL IS DUE IN 2 WEEKS, DO YOU LIKE HER NAME?

So i'm thinking that we are going to name our little girl Emeri Jenae' but i'm not 100% for certain. what does everyone think? feel free to share your favorite names too... girls are just so much harder then boys when it comes to names.

katitim

Asked by katitim at 8:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ive never heard of the first name before, but its pretty
    Anonymous

• I think whatever you and your hunny feel like her name should be, is what you should name her. Who cares if anyone likes her name.
    Anonymous

• I love it! My SO and I are the opposite! We can't agree on boys but we can on girls. We want Carly Isabelle if our baby is a girl.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I've never heard of this name either, but it is pretty. Congratulations and good luck!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• What does it really matter what we think? you and your SO/DH are gonna name her whatever you all feel like. So really why waste your time seeing what everyone else thinks! Who cares what we all think! Name that baby and get all the rest you can before she comes cause sleep will not happen very often. Trust and believe that.

I like that name.
    Anonymous

• i knew a boy named Emory (dif sp i know) but i like it much better for a girl! it's a very cute "Emmie" name.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I'd give it a 10/10!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• well, for starters all you people haters dont even need to waste your time writing your rude ass comments and then keep them anonymous. i was just asking for suggestions to see if i like anything alittle more then i love her name i already picked and i wanted a neutral "yes i like it and why" or "no i dont BUT i like this"... gezzz i guess some people just have so much time on their hands that instead of taking care of their families the only thing they can fill their empty time with is writing stupid pointless ANONYMOUS responces to a basic question.... some people!

katitim

Answer by katitim at 9:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• and for everyone who was actually nice and helpful thank you!! :)
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 9:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• WELL I LOVE IT! :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2010