Working out

Man oh man - I started working out and my legs are KILLING me... it's ONLY Day #2...lol
I'm going to stick with this...next thing to 'tackle' is the eating better part ..

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 8:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• GOOD FOR YOU! I wish you were my neighbor.... I really need a workout partner! It's so hard to motivate myself to do it alone :(
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 8:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• your legs will hurt....thats a good thing, it means you worked the muscles
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• oh and thats the reason you work out every other day, to give your muscles a rest
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• keep up the good work! i feel your pain! i am trying to drop some too. good luck!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Ade: That's why I haven't worked out before because none of my friends would go work out with me ... but FINALLY they decided to go... so now there is like 4 of us going.
    ali: I worked out Monday with a trainer (good AND bad idea - because I blame him on not being able to walk Tuesday); but I did take the day off Tuesday and worked out today .. I plan on doing AT LEAST every MWF .... even if I go by myself.
    eva: Thank you so much ...

Thank you all for the good wishes - I hope I can do it and stick with it.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Hey....great job! I love working out! I have lost 11lbs in less than 2 months just by working out and eating healthy!

Keep up the good work and you will definitely see results!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Great job! Best of luck to you!!!
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2010