What's your schedule look like?

I'm going to start doing a schedule with my kids. I can tell we both need it. I'm really curious to see what other peoples are.

x2startermom

Asked by x2startermom at 9:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No real schedule here, I am not a routine person really.
    It just happened that my son is regular on his own.
    He is 15 months, wakes up at 7am. Nap around 11:30. Goes to bed at 8pm.
    feeding is constant because he refuses to sit and eat, will only eat and play.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My son is also 15 months old when he wakes which is between 8 and 9 am we have breakfast then play lots til around 11 or so then have lunch naptime around 11:30 or noon and he sleeps between 2 and 3 hours and then gets up and plays for an hour then we have a snack then we play til about 5 or so and he takes a short nap of about 30 min to an hour then he is up til bedtime around 9 but bath time is atleast an hour b4. There are also learning times in there and down time...just however you think you want to do it and how your child does is how you should do it :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• The best way to make a svhedule for your self and kiddo is for a few dyas, write down everything you do and the time, you should see a pattern of some sort and then go from there.
    wake up 7am shower ds up at 8 breakfast playtime till 11 11 to 1130 is a learning activity lunch at noon then nap, afternoon is play time inside and outside, dinner is between 430 and 5 then we take a walk come home have dessert and start the bedtime routin at 7 he is fast asleep by 8pm.
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 1:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• oh and he is almost 2
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 1:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• When my DD wakes up, we eat breakfast at 8. If she wakes up before, she waits until 8, and if she wakes up after, we eat right away. Then we play outside if it's nice, and inside if it's not. We do that til about 11. That's when she gets fussy and wants to eat lunch. So, I make her lunch, and try to lay her down by 11:30. Sometimes that's a half hour off though... doesn't really matter to me, if she's playing and happy, I try not to force her to eat lunch. Then she takes a nap for awhile and I do housework and stuff. When she wakes up we play more, or go for a walk to the park. And then at about 2:30-3 she eats a snack. We have dinner around 5:30 and she plays until about 7-7:30 when I give her a bath and then put her to sleep for the night (... except she's 12 months old and breastfed and still wakes up to eat, so she's not in bed for good).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• My son is 19 months. He wakes up between 7:30 and 8. He'll drink his milk and then at about 8:30 he'll eat breakfast. From 9-11:15 he plays. Then he eats lunch and at 12 he takes a nap. At 2 or 3 he'll wake up and he'll drink some milk and have a snack. Plays until 5:30-6. Eats dinner. At about 7 he takes a bath and at 7:30 he's asleep.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2010