loose after vb...

i am aparently the only one that feels loose after vb.
I did not tear, rip, or get cut. So i did not get stitched back up nice and tight )=
I want to feel like a virgin again! Also could be because we only waited like 3 weeks to have sex again after vb.
I do kegels but dont feel anything working. My SO doesnt complain or think Im loose but I just dont feel sexy......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Health

• Kegels take weeks for you to feel any difference. Have you been doing them consistently for 6 weeks? If not, then that's what will help the most. There is surgery you can get to tighten (vaginal rejuvenation?), but kegels would honestly take much less time and be much less painful!

Answer by missanc at 8:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I know exactly what you are talking about. I am having surgery this Friday to tighten it.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• How long has it been since you gave birth? If it was recent then you may not be back to normal yet..

You could ask hubby if it feels different..It may just be you criticizing yourself. Many women are self conscious after having a baby because of the changes in throughout your body.

imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 10:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2010