How not to be mad and upset at her !?!?!

We have been trying to get pregnant for a long time, we want another baby so badly....

My friend just found out she is pregnant...and is complaining because "its a mistake" and she doesnt want another and has made several reference "jokes" about leaving it on a doorstep........

I know I am jealous but it is also making me hate her !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Explain to her you feel think way, she is your friend she will understand
    She will realize she is being insensitive.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• You need to see it from your friends point of view. Her life situation is different from yours and obviously this is not that right time for her to have another baby.

The jokes are inappropriate and you could tell her that, tactfully as possible. If she is really a friend, you should be able to talk to her and tell her how it makes you feel when she jokes like that.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Tell her to leave it on yours?
    Anonymous

• Does your friend know that you have been trying to get pregnant? I would just let her know that even though she doesn't want her child, to please refrain from making comments like that and jokes about her pregnancy in front of you, because what comes so easily and unwanted for her, is very hard and very wanted for YOU.
    Anonymous

• Yes she knows how hard it has been...she has even watched my daughter once while we went to a fertility specialist.......
    Anonymous

• That is seriously insensitive--if she keeps up the "jokes" (which I don't think are funny at all, whether this baby was a "mistake" or not), I would probably cut ties with her.
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• she should have thought about what would happen if she spred her legs! she does not deserve this baby. this is a tough one, i am sorry to you for your hurt and dispare. keep your chin up, hopefully she will come to her sences. : (
    Anonymous