How do I meet moms? (online or off)[Mainly off]

As meeting moms in my area is like finding a needle in a haystack. The biggest problem is transportation. I've tried starting my own moms group online and posting about it all over town, nothing yet. Posted it online and nothin'. Went to a parenting class and posted about it, not a thing (yet).

For online I have no clue how to stay in contact with someone. Usually it will be once or twice we'll talk and then off the radar. I'm EXTREMELY busy with my kids and have no clue how to be social anymore.

x2startermom

Asked by x2startermom at 10:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try church. YMCA, do a cm search for moms in your area.
    Anonymous

• It take's a little time. Go to your online friend's chatter box and start a typing them a message. they will respond to you when they see a message in their chatter box.
    Anonymous

• You can search for moms in or near your zipcode here: http://www.cafemom.com/search/search.php?reset=1

My friends are from school (elementary through college), my neighborhood, synagogue, and work.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2010