What is the best weight loss program you've ever used?

I'm losing eight. It's slow but seems to be coming off. Anyway, that's just from changing calorie intake and walking more often. I'm wanting to start a weight loss program that's cheap and actually works. I was thinking the 30 Day Shred, Curves, or TOPS (which means Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) I'm just not sure which. I know I need to exercise more and eat better, but I want to incorporated something that may boost it. Also, what foods are yummy, low calorie/fat, and affordable? Sorry for all the different questions in the question. Thanks in advance for any/all answers.

GothicMommy3

Asked by GothicMommy3 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Weight Watchers is my favorite. I found myself adjusting to the intake better because I was eating balanced meals. It's best to plan your meals ahead, leaving no room for the pitfall of..."hmm what should I eat".
    They have a points value to everything. So I went through and highlighted everything that was under 3pts....So I have quick ideas as to what I can eat in a hurry and still feel satisfied.
    Anonymous

• Weight Watchers for me too. And I did the 30 day shred with it. I took a sharpis to the store and wrote the points on everything i bought. Then put points on single srevings i put in baggies. It was awesome and I still ate tons and could even eat out and even have coke and a burger and fries at McDonalds and lost weight.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I don't know what Curve's program is, but I know they do circut training and that helped me a little. I ate all my carbs in the morning, didn't eat 4 hours before bed, lots of water, soda water instead of pop, and I did circuts and the eliptical machine every other day. Now if I could just do that again! If you have the money I would try Weight Watchers or LA Weightloss. The LA weightloss sends you to the grocery store a lot, but you get to eat all day long and you lose weight exercising or not. I could never stick to a plan, but I have seen other people have results with both of those!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I know a guy and a girl that has decided to eat several small meals a day. If they are hungry, they have a yogurt. An hour later, they have a piece of cheese. An hour later, a small salad, an hour later some chicken breast, an hour later, some applesauce. They just keep eating small meals but they continue to workout but not aggressively. Both have lost like forty pounds. Go figure. For me, it's pilates, running, eliptical two Costco shakes (breakfast and lunch, a handful of almonds and a decent dinner).
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I dieted and took Soloslim to suppress my appetite. I lost 33lbs in 3 months and kept it off. It changed my life! Totally! I'm a happier more confident wife and mom.
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 12:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• Go vegetarian or vegan, trust me you'll loose so much weight! I stuggle wanting to gain weight! Being a vegetarian and a mother of two is hard to keep weight on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• I read about lots of diets and used some of each one I liked to put my own regiment together. It's helped me get off 50 lbs. The one I liked the most was the ABS diet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2010

• The best program I used is not a weight loss program. It is a nutritional rebalancing program that has the awesome side effect of healthy weight loss. I lost 18 lbs and have kept it off for almost 8 months now. I also feel better than I have in years. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 8:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• My husband and I have been using the FitWorks program for 2 weeks now and I have lost 3 lbs and he has lost 4 lbs and 3% body fat! It's all about eating lots of meals and helping you choose what to eat. It's a great program.
    We use the It Works products in conjunction with this eating program and have lost lots of weight before even starting on FitWorks.
    Message me for more details. There's a a fit challenge going on right now too that you can join and everyone that participates gets $200 in free products at the end!
    neha525

Answer by neha525 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2010