What would you do/did for your 23rd birthday?

My 23rd and golden birthday is coming up. This will be the first time in a long time that we will have a babysitter for a few hours. So I need some ideas on what we should do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 23rd bday is coming up in a few weeks too! My hubby and I are going to a food and wine tasting event at a nice hotel in the city, after we are going to go to the hotel's lounge and hang out, AFTER that we have a room in the hotel ... probably be gone from 7-1am ... thanks to my mom for watching our 10 month old :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• uhm....is it just me, or does anyone else not see a reason to go all out? Your just 23....come back when your 30 and actually plan something exciting.
    I say go buy yourself something nice, and go out to dinner with your hunny.
    Anonymous

• I had just given birth... Again...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• My first baby was exactly 1 month old. I went back to work because I needed the money. Ouchie. Not fun. I don't recommend that.

If it was not that, I'd have hit the town with hubby, dinner, maybe some putt-putt.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I was finalizing my wedding plans. Me and DH were married in July of that year~1988.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• what the hell? go get smashed! that's how i role! lol
    Anonymous

• Let's see - I had a HUGE party for my 22nd, so when my 23rd rolled around and my DH was deployed, I didn't feel the need to do much. I went and ate crab legs with some friends.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• I'm 23. My SO and I went out to eat.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• lol I just turned 23 but am pregnant, so we didn't really do much. We went to a karaoke bar with friends and family and I sat back and enjoyed the entertainment of drunks lol
    Anonymous

• We went out to brunch at the museum of science a few days before my 23rd. I only remember because our first wedding anniversary was 5 days before and that's why we went out. I really couldn't care less about my birthday. I've had two parties in my life, once at age 9 and once when I turned 19 but that one was just because my room mates bullied me in to it as an excuse for an ice breaker.
    Anonymous