what can i do with these ugly stretch makers

ok so this is my 3rd pregnancy and i have stretch makers all over my belly which dosent bother me at all but with this pregnancy i have only gained 8 lbs and from my knees down im gettting them i hater that why am i getting them there dose anyone know of something that works to make them go away or make it where you cant see them that well

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy interferes with collagen production when you need it most. Most remedies are BS..sunless tanner will hide them..a real tan will make them look worse, it gives the appearance of depth.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Ive been using bio oil and it helps alot. palmers does, but it took long to see results. Im still looking for the new Mederma stretch mark lotion. But yea, try bio oil and use it twice a day.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• thank you ladies
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2010