bleeding hemmroids

Hi. I'm 16 weeks and had an internal bleeding hemroid a few months back and have since "gotten rid" of it. Anyway I must not be drinking enough water because my bm have hurt and I started bleeding again. Tonight though, I bled a lot and when I went to the bathroom a half hour later there was still blood. No blood in my underwear, just when I wiped. I'm scared it won't stop! Can anyone walk me through their internal hemmroid bleeding experiences? Thanks. I have a prenatal appt in a day and a half, but I'm worried NOW! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor. I had them when pregnant but they were treated and my son's nearly 5 now and I still have them and they bleed quite often. So I'm not really good help but to say make sure you let your doctor give you something to treat them and if they come back let them know. I've gone a while now without treating it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Thanks Rio, you are a help. I just want someone to calm me into knowing that this happens and I won't start internally bleeding or bleed out before I get to the doctor. LOL!!!! Just you other moms to tell me its happened to you before and you are okay!
    Anonymous

• You won't bleed to death :) The little suckers do bleed but you would bleed out of that orifice if you were bleeding that much. Your doctor can treat them. They aren't fun but they aren't fatal. Eat more fibre, drink lots of water, and try not to have to "push" when you have a BM.

Good luck :)
    Anonymous